Website GNC Japan KK
GNC SALES ASSOCIATES WANTED!
SALARY PLUS SALES INCENTIVES OFFERED.
The Part Time Store Sales Associate position at GNC is the most important job in our company. As a Retail Sales Associate, you are doing more than selling products, you are the face of GNC to our customers. Your most important job is to educate and to provide outstanding customer service.
As the nutrition and wellness destination for our customers, our Sales Associates must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer’s needs, develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships, and share information regarding, health, fitness and nutrition. To ensure your success, you will be supported with an intensive training program to help you achieve great results. You will have the opportunity to develop your communication skills, detail orientation and to build on your natural talents and strengths in a high-energy environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate superior product knowledge to assist customers.
· Answer product-based questions using knowledge from GNC training, merchandising bulletins, and other Company approved information.
· Sell merchandise and interact with customers according to GNC standards.
· Receive, check, and shelve merchandise; maintain a clean and uncluttered store.
· Complete customer transactions using POS register system.
· Perform register store open/close functions and bank deposits.
There’s plenty of opportunity to grow in this position. Store Sales Associates at GNC have the opportunity to grow into field leadership roles or move into the corporate office to embark on careers in merchandising, product development, training, marketing and other areas. You will receive outstanding training to become an expert in health and wellness products, sports nutrition, vitamins and herbs.
Location: Kadena Air Force Base
Job Type: Part-time (minimum of 20 hours per week)
Salary: $9.50 /hour plus participation in the store’s Incentive Bonus Program
Experience: retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)